Welcome to Somehwhere Over the Rainbow---the BLOG! Here you'll stay updated on new items, old items, DIY tutorials.....and MORE!

My shop is a mix of custom, personal creations from wood, paper, glass, ribbon and love. I strive to create---and encompass---that sacred connection between remembrance and hope in each item through the support of those effected by pregnancy and infant loss. Proceeds from remembrance items are used to gift such items to other families on similar grief journeys. I lost my beautiful daughter Hannah to stillbirth and these things are done in her honor. So thank you for stopping by and for your support.

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Birthday Party!

So I thought what better way to start the new blog but with Bobby's 4th Birthday Party! Anyone who knows me knows I am (ridiculously) obsessive about little details! I LOVE putting together the kids parties each year.

So B's big party day will be on Saint Patrick's Day this year! The theme? The CIRCUS! How fun! I am telling you, one can really get carried away here! So, I will leave you with a few pics of work in progress and can't wait to share it all with you along with some how-to-do-it-yourselfs and maybe we'll even throw in a few freebies! And maybe, just MAYBE we will giveaway a custom set of Birthday Printables! Stay Tuned!

The Poster Invitation


The Beginnings of the Candy Bar!



What's a Circus without COTTON CANDY?!



TO BE CONTINUED.........

1 comment: